Aron's corner

Wow 1 day old thread and we're on page 4 already!

First, let me thank you for taking the time to shake my hand at the PNW Sportsman's Expo in Oregon. I have to admit I was taken back a step when you said, "Aren't you the guy that packed a case of beer and Fireball on the WA Rokslide hike?" Wow, I must really be doing things right for you to hear about that. Well, I have horses and mules now, so just holler and I'll load'em up. I'm pretty sure I can get a keg in my panniers.

But seriously, I think Randy's post says it all for me as well. I like to see reviews of new to market items and I value what your thoughts are about them.
The Tipi's have my interest peeked as well. Been kicking them around for too long now.
Looking to reduce my wall tent weight.
Anyway, just keep doing what your doing.
Hunt'nFish

7mag.

WKR
I think it would be cool to occasionally have a guest, like Matt Cashel to talk about optics, Robby could talk about hunting big mule deer or tell stories from some of his hunts. Ryan or Sam and long range shooting, Jason Phelps on calling elk. I would also like to hear what gear you use and why, when you're not testing new gear.

Have not got a chance to listen to all the podcast but so far it great. Aron didnt realize you new Corey, his shops about 15 minutes from where my parents live now. Been in a few times. Good guy, makes a great set of strings, surprised the bully's were not running around.