WTS Axial precision / Allterra arms carbon hunter stock group buy

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
To the guys who have ordered a stock, what are you building?

I’m putting together a 300WSM which is currently a 338wm Tikka T3X. I have a 22” IBI carbon barrel and I think the AllTerra stock will complete the build perfectly. Will put photos up once it’s complete. This is my first dabble at a semi custom build..
Sending my T3 action and this stock to HCA for one of his Summit barrels in 280ai.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
To the guys who have ordered a stock, what are you building?

I’m putting together a 300WSM which is currently a 338wm Tikka T3X. I have a 22” IBI carbon barrel and I think the AllTerra stock will complete the build perfectly. Will put photos up once it’s complete. This is my first dabble at a semi custom build..
I’m doing the same, 300 wsm with a carbon six, first non factory gun as well

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got 3 of these stocks and they are really nice. You guys should try and put together another order, I could maybe use one more

8nbait

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
defiance anTi short action, I actually ordered two exactly the same. I had one shipped here and one shipped to the smith. Not sure if the smith got the other one yet but he’s a few states away and I am only 2 hours from Allterra.

OP
T
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If I do anything, it will be more like a manner ETH of something like that with a slim forend. I didn’t realize how wide these were.

8nbait

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I like the slight beaver tail forend also. It’s very comfortable to hold and is a nice base for a bipod or shooting from a bag or over your pack. The negative comb makes staying on target very easy even with high magnification and hard kicking rifles.

The one I just received has the 1/2” pad and a barrel channel for a 2b Bart. It weighs 28 oz on my scale.
A long action with proof sendero would likely shave a few ounces off the stock weight.

These are by far my favorite hunting stocks I have four of them now.