WTS/WTT BE RESPECTFUL

rclouse79

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I drove one to Alaska and back. You cannot kill them :)
The one I sold was sickly. I had to baby the gas so the transmission wouldn’t slip. I disclosed that in the ad, but for $1000 I guess people don’t care. I did buy some snake oil transmission fix which surprisingly helped.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Agree with OP. If you don’t like price just move along. If someone else thinks it’s a good deal for any reason then the buyer and seller are happy and a pricing lesson isn’t doing anyone any good.

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The one I sold was sickly. I had to baby the gas so the transmission wouldn’t slip. I disclosed that in the ad, but for $1000 I guess people don’t care. I did buy some snake oil transmission fix which surprisingly helped.

There's something to not underpricing cars too apparently.

Buddy had a POS that he wanted to get rid of and posted it for $500. No hits.

Reposted the same ad a few weeks later at $2,000 and it was sold within a few hours... People seemed to think the $500 car was garbage while the $2,000 car was a deal. 🤷‍♂️

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The purpose of this forum is to have exchanges of information, ideas and fair exchange of articles of necessity to our passions. I haven't and won't gouge anyone on this site. Im not unsportsman in the field and I wont be here either. If I can help someone out with what I have in excess, I would....in a fair fashion. As already mentioned....let the greedy types be and move on, or pay the price if you have to.

Kentucky

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I really see both sides of the coin.. most of the guys selling gear is to fund new gear... formula:

Sell for maximum money= less overhead money to spend= smaller number missing from checking account= less angry wife= harmonic balance.

I’m guilty of it sometimes.. but mostly on kifaru belt pouches..somebody has a smut dresser full of those things.

Other times if offered extremely fair price, less than what I paid for item and get hammered with lowballers... I get it, but still aggravating.. but like others said; “not worth the blood pressure.”

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
No, it's actually helping solve the "problem." The old adage "the cure for high prices is...high prices" still holds true. High prices encourage more judicious consumption, draw unused/undervalued inventory into the active market, and direct productive resources toward increasing supply. Prices are the most important information in any market, and bad information (e.g., prices remaining far below what consumers are willing to pay because of legal constraints or a misguided sense of altruism) prolongs the market's process of adjusting to meet new supply/demand conditions.

This is exactly right - its Econ101 stuff. A 'correction' is coming but in the meantime, if you don't like the price on someone's ad then don't buy and mind your own business by moving along.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The crazy prices are being paid elsewhere. Im guilty, I recently acquired a 45-70 and I paid 3x the normal price for ammo. It was that or simply own a boat anchor.
45-70 ammo is available here. What did you end up paying? Those things are hammers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Azscafe

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read a post the other day that makes a lot of sense. The problem isn't the people asking crazy prices for stuff. It is the people that are paying those prices. If they quit buying, the prices will come down

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I read a post the other day that makes a lot of sense. The problem isn't the people asking crazy prices for stuff. It is the people that are paying those prices. If they quit buying, the prices will come down
IMO people won’t quit buying until a) they run out of money, b) they don’t need any more, or c) they’re not allowed to. The fear of c may overrule a and b.

To that end, I’m finally building a 308....

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMO people won’t quit buying until a) they run out of money, b) they don’t need any more, or c) they’re not allowed to. The fear of c may overrule a and b.

To that end, I’m finally building a 308....
I've got dies, 1x fired brass, and some bullets for that .308 lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RS3579

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have no issues with others listed price. Ya never know the reason they are selling. They might not want to sell the item. They may NEED to sell the item just to survive the week/month. The amount being survival rates to them!

Brianb3

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here’s the shitty reality. Me and other known members have a shift ton of reloading stuff. I’d sell some of it at “market” value but I’m not posting it on hear outta fear of the derogatory shit I’ve seen posted. I don’t need to sell any of it. So instead the components I have will stay with me till there’s something I can trade for or need.

I learned my lesson hard selling 7# of RL 22. Won’t do that again.

Trust me I’m one of many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk