Being young making decisions would you do it all over again.

kiddogy

WKR
Live in a state where you can have good success as a resident hunter, stay the electrical route or go into Integrations & Controls/programming, IT or cybersecurity. Max out your 401k every year (don’t just settle for 5%) and take your time finding a hot country girl who is not bats#$t crazy 😜 !!
no such thing. bat s%$# crazy comes in direct proportion to hotness.

much wiser to just find an ugg and save on electricity.😁

this is a little off the beaten path but.... i drank way too much when younger. The amount of money that cost me and the decisions I made are long lasting. I screwed up in school, in relationships and just spent way too much money on booze chasing tail. one night of bad decisions created problems that haunt me to this day. I cut WAY back about 20 years ago and I absolutely would be in a better position today if I had done that a lot sooner. so.. I would have partied less, taken school a lot more seriously, worked harder at a career I loved. Now i am kind of stuck finishing out a career where I dont want to be and will be working far further into old age than I should. Little bad decisions when you are 20 last a lifetime.

K

Kootenay Hunter

I wish I wasn't so brainwashed in highschool to have to go to university. If I would do it again, I'd get a more generalized trade/skill/profession that would allow me to live in a community virtually anywhere and then pursue my outdoor passions. Use that as a backstop and try to work in the outdoors as a guide/outfitter/tour lodge operator, etc.

Still can happen, but right now the financial security of my job is worth it for me. I'm packing funds away so I can retire as early as possible, then dabble in some more fun stuff to make some cash.

With a newly born first child, I want to help them explore the world and find their passions early in life so that they don't get stuck on a desk job or push into academics because of money. I had no idea what I liked to do in highschool and unfortunately I spend too much time in dead-end activities that didn't help later in life.