Best binoculars around 1k?

nad1967

FNG
I am a big fan of the Razor UHDs. The entire line isn't the best but the 12x50 is an exceptional pair of binos. I compared them several times to the Geovids and came away with the UHDs. Taking the Vortex discounts into account, it's hard to walk away from.

Whitecaps

Lil-Rokslider
Here are a pair of swaro EL's in 10x32. Cant imagine a better bino for the $1000 range that your looking to stay within.

mcdues

FNG
You might want to look at Nikon Monarch HG for the top end of your price range. I would get either 8x42 or 10x42.

Great thread that honestly is sticky worthy IMO. $1k is a more attainable price bracket than Victory SF/NL Pure/Noctovid.

From someone that buys and sells a lot of optics, be mindful of resale value. For $1K, Zeiss Conquests, Nikon Monarch HGs and Leica Trinovids are going to get more traction used just off brand recognition alone.

I'm surprised the new Sig Zulu6 image stabilized binos haven't been mentioned. I personally haven't used them but have heard good things and I'm considering getting a higher magnification to complement my EL 10s.

Just ordered Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42s like new set from Euro Optic.

I ran Conquests for 2 years and jumped up to Zeiss Victory SFs and Swaro ELs. Yes there is a discernible difference between alphas and Conquests, but IMO it’s not a $2000 difference.

After running alphas, Conquests are pretty close and have a higher price to value ratio.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just ordered Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42s like new set from Euro Optic.

I ran Conquests for 2 years and jumped up to Zeiss Victory SFs and Swaro ELs. Yes there is a discernible difference between alphas and Conquests, but IMO it’s not a $2000 difference.

After running alphas, Conquests are pretty close and have a higher price to value ratio.
We have a bunch in stock if anyone wants to try a pair. Great 1k bino along with the Leica Trinovids

I’ll throw in a vote for the Vortex UHD’s. I haven’t been particularly impressed with the spotter or riflescope I’ve got from them, but the UHD’s are great. Comparing em side by side with my buddy’s Swaro’s this fall, I honestly couldn’t tell the difference. I was spotting a lot more game, too. I’ve got the 12x’s, can’t speak to the other versions.

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
While they retail well above the 1K mark, UHD'S can be bought used or refurbished for around 1K. I sell optics and make alot of comparisons. Optically, I believe UHD'S are ranked close to the finest on the market.

If you’re patient you can get a deal on used or refurbished. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with a top name brand in good condition.