Best field point target?

Needing to buy a new target soon, is there any that really stand out? I have had a sportsman warehouse target but shot it out pretty quick. What’s everyone’s favorite target,

Rob5589

WKR
The Rinehart 18-1 lasts a long time, especially with fp's. Mine is ready to retire after thousands of shots plus a ton with bh's.

OP
I hunt_dm3
The Rinehart 18-1 is a great target but I shot it out pretty quickly with field points. I like the price of the bags but didn’t know if one lasted longer then others. Or priced low enough that the offset in durability made sense.

KBC

WKR
I have a couple Bulldogs. They go on sale fairly often but I don't know about what shipping is into the USA since they are a Canadian company. They have a lifetime warranty on the cover so all you do is pay shipping when the cover is worn out. Makes it brand new again. I've recovered one of them so far.

OutdoorAg

WKR
I have a couple Bulldogs. They go on sale fairly often but I don't know about what shipping is into the USA since they are a Canadian company. They have a lifetime warranty on the cover so all you do is pay shipping when the cover is worn out. Makes it brand new again. I've recovered one of them so far.
I took advantage of the spring BOGO, and it looks like I’ll have field point targets for years now. Great bags. Even with collars.

Steve1662

FNG
Another +1 for bulldog. I shoot a lot and started to get near pass thrus in the center after about a year. I submitted a warranty claim and they sent out a new target face the next day. I paid shipping... so $10 for a new target. 2 finger pull. Love it!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Morrell outdoor range bag for field points. Every few years put a new bag over it, tho not ideal for outserts or collars.

On a different spectrum you can get a 4×4 block, or a big shot 48" iron man, but they cost about 4-5 of the Morrell outdoor bag.

Muskykris

Lil-Rokslider
BigShot Extreme 500
I bought one for myself after my buddy had one for years that 5-6 of us constantly pounded arrows and Xbow bolts into
I’m telling you these targets are best I’ve ever seen for field points.
Broadhead target is blob.

Wapiti406

WKR
I have an 18-1 that I use strictly for field points. I really like it. There's not many targets with a one year warranty but this is one does. The one down side is that it is on the small side when shooting 80-100 in the wind.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
When I first started archery I bought a used 48"x48" layered foam Block target from a local shop for $150, when they were replacing them with new ones. That target lasted me 10 years and a ton of shooting it. The only reason I got rid of it, was because I got in on a deal for a brand new one for a great price. I gave the other one to a buddy, and I think he's still using it. That was 6 years ago. And after 6 years, I'm still shooting at only the first 1/4 of that target, and I shoot a lot.......with heavy arrows, heavy draw weight, and long draw.