Best glove for hunting

Hi guys,
Just wondering what you guys are using for hunting in moderate to cold temps for a shooting glove? I am thinking about the bodnik buffalo glove.

oldgoat

WKR
Regular glove for the conditions and a tab, lots of the time though I don't wear a glove on my string hand and if I do I wear a super thin one with a hot hands inside it, muffs work nice too!

slatty

WKR
I struggle with a good system. I really like my kuiu expedition gloves and just have to take them off if needed, I wear these when i'm walking. Ideally if i'm sitting I have a sitka muff and hot packs. That works best for my tab. I've seen pictures of people wearing their shooting gloves under ragwool mittens which seems pretty good for glove shooters.

Beendare

WKR
I like a glove...and use one for Bowfishing but I think Rod Jenkins nailed it with gloves,

" It seems, you are always wearing out an old glove or breaking in a new one"

Thus^ I prefer a tab....the Bateman Cordovan

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
American Leathers Buffalo Crossover. It is a little spendy but it is one of the best gloves ever made and it moves with your hand unlike any other that I've tried.

When cold, I use either mid weight gloves with the fingertips cut off on my string hand or flip back fingerless mits. This gives me the exact same string feel year round and warmth where needed as needed.

Ddog

WKR
I use a thin merino glove under my 3Rivers Duraglove during the early season, then add a green military wool liner glove with the shooting fingers cut off over those when it gets a little nipplier. Late season same deal except I'll use a muff. I also like the Bearpaw black glove for chilly days, it has a fleece lining that helps.

Tradtiger

FNG
I also like the Duraglove, and wear it by itself -- not that cold in central Texas. Most hunting is still, so will keep string hand in pocket for the most part if it is chilly.

Kay9Cop

FNG
I like the Bearpaw Black glove. Similar to the Duraglove, but the body is synthetic instead of leather. Cheaper as well.

Takeem406

WKR
I use a Sitka convertible mitt from their whitetail line and I cut the fingers off the inner glove on the right hand. Then I pull the mitten over my leather shooting glove. These are the warmest gloves I've tried so far. My hands freeze super easy, but this seems to work well.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk