Best Hunting/Fishing gift for Under $100

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
the new zip off long johns are a game changer. flat out love mine. i think they were right around $100, but worth it.
Thanks for the reminder! I was looking to grab a pair of these.

gdc23

FNG
The thing about wildlife prints is they really get you in the framing cost !!
Smart wool lightweight hiking socks work great with hunting boots and you can sometimes find deals on discontinued styles

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
The thing about wildlife prints is they really get you in the framing cost !!
Smart wool lightweight hiking socks work great with hunting boots and you can sometimes find deals on discontinued styles
Best I've found is frameiteasy.com inexpensive and look pretty nice!

the new zip off long johns are a game changer. flat out love mine. i think they were right around $100, but worth it.
What brand?

Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Adjustable Trekking Poles - ... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L2HYPNW/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_fabt1_p8tQFbXD46QKV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
$22 and same brand as the cosco ones people talk about. My cosco didn’t have any.

Victorinox Black Boning - Utility 4" Blade, 4 inch, Multi https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019X3I3S/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_fabt1_v.tQFbJ168J23?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Vic boning knife can be found on sale and I also like the 5 or 6 in semi stiff curved boning knife too

I’ll think of more

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
MeatEater, or Hank Shaw cookbooks. If you can turn your game into awesome table fare for your wife, it will buy you some extra hunting and fishing days.

Worksharp or Lansky knife sharpening kits

Darn tough socks

Duluth Trading undies

Rite in the Rain notebook with cover and pen. Works awesome as a hunting journal, and it can get wet.

Outdoor Research Backcountry organizer, awesome little kit to stay organized

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider

Got these last year for Christmas and I love them

Elk97

WKR
I'll second the zip off long johns. Got both my sons the Kuiu merino and they love em. No more taking off your boots when it warms up in the afternoons.

ID2NM

Lil-Rokslider
This is a special case, but I'm paying for my old mans hunting license and tag application fees for the 2021 season to try and reactivate him as a hunter. I've also bought gift certs for the cost of a combo license from F&G agencies and given them to people in the past. It isn't much but it never fails to put a smile on their face.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR