Best Hunting/Fishing gift for Under $100

Agreed, gift card is always a good option. You could also consider doing a few smaller things e.g. scope level is always a nice to have, good quality hunting knife, etc.

Murse15

FNG
Xmas/Birthday gift ideas updated for 2019-2020*

Possible things I am looking at:

Nice headlamp-I usually buy mine for $9 on Amazon never had bought a "nice" one
Clothes-I have a nice system from FL/Cabelas but open to hearing specific pieces
Knife-I have a Havalon Titan but I suppose a nice knife from my wife can be more decorative or a keepsake
Ice fishing stuff-Nothing to do here in ND during winter otherwise haha
Reloading Gear-Just getting into it and bought a RCBS master kit with 30-06 dies, brass, and bullets
Archery- Looking to upgrade my sight this year I have an older G5 sight.

For a headlamp, I would recommend a black diamond. I used one of their "spots" on an Alaska moose hunt this year, and it was great. Super light, good output, fully waterproof, and good burn time. I got it on Amazon for like $30. They sell higher end ones, but this one was great.

GG9

FNG
Did not read the whole thread so I apologize if it’s been mentioned already. But I have used Petzl as well as black diamond and the cheap big box store headlamps and NOTHING I have used compares to Zebralight headlamps. They are incredible and I highly recommend you check them out.

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
if i lived in ND i would kill literally hundreds of coyotes in the winter......

ODB

WKR
For a headlamp, I would recommend a black diamond. I used one of their "spots" on an Alaska moose hunt this year, and it was great. Super light, good output, fully waterproof, and good burn time. I got it on Amazon for like $30. They sell higher end ones, but this one was great.

The spot is a great lamp. Have been using one for several years. It replaced a much, much older BD lamp that still works but just isn’t very bright. One underrated thing is the red LED....most guys I know never use the red. Use the red.

elkduds

WKR
Trekking Poles. I got mine @ Costco for $30ish. Carbon, fliplocks are good features.

bigtuck

FNG
Hopefully there won’t be too many more ppl will reply to this post, bc I will be broke. I’ve been on here for 2 minutes and have already purchased 2 items listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murse15

FNG
The spot is a great lamp. Have been using one for several years. It replaced a much, much older BD lamp that still works but just isn’t very bright. One underrated thing is the red LED....most guys I know never use the red. Use the red.

The red lamp is definitely underrated. I used it packing out meat at night in bear country so I could retain my night vision.

Reactions: ODB
OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Bumping for new/refreshed ideas.

I bought a Swazi "The Hood" fleece sweatshirt and this thing is the bomb . com

Tried out some new coffee this year just ordered some from below use code Randy for 15% off

Blackovis Game Bags were awesome this year.

Deerskin Chopper mits

First Lite Sawbuck Pants are awesome and can be found on sale for a little over $100.

Luci Solar Powered Lanterns