Best meal replacment protien

Looking for a meal replacement protein that works. I've noticed MTN Opps and Wilderness Athlete get brought up a lot. Also looking for anything else that will aid in weight loss and energy gain. Thanks!

BeWitty

Lil-Rokslider
Will you be able to use a blender for your meal replacement shakes? If so, that helps it truly replace a meal for me.

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
ON Gold Standard is my go to.

Been using it almost daily for 15 years. The best in the business IMHO.

I'm very lactose / dairy sensitive as well and this is one of the few brands that doesn't bother me at all.

Mixes very well in a blender bottle with water too.

I just drink MTN Ops ammo and don't add anything else in, but I will say that I don't really use it as a meal replacement, its more like a snack replacement for me.

I usually have one serving with water right when I wake up, then another post workout in water only. Then I always have a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and usually another snack sprinkled in there somewhere.

A serving of ammo is 140 calories, so its pretty light in that department, but it will keep you surprisingly full for a while. If I had to use it as a meal replacement, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.