Best Titanium Brake

I would like opinions on the best titanium muzzle brake for a 6mm. If weight wasn't in the picture I would probably buy a TMB and try it out.

A few I have looked at.
5 port MBM
Muscle Brake from Piercision
SRS TI Pro 5

Any other Ti brakes I'm missing?

bmart2622

WKR
Ive got an srs 3 port on my kids 300 wm and I like it, a 5 port seems like it would be more than enough for a 6mm

OP
dirtytough
Yea a 6mm doesn’t really need a brake. But if I’m putting one on it I want the best TI brake I can get.

I vote SRS 4 port, I have some 2 port brakes on various rifles from 556 to 300 PRC and a SRS 5 port ti that I won. Great brake had it on a 15-16lb 6.5 and it had zero recoil, but If I had to buy another save the money and get a 3/4 port.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I have 3 port TI Pro for a 308, 4 port TI Pro's on 2 - 7 mm mags and a 5 port TI Pro on my 300 win mag. They are awesome. I have used Browning Recoil Hawg's, HGM, and Ultradyne. The TI are lighter are better at reducing recoil! I'd go with 3 or 4 port TI Pro.

Slick8

Lil-Rokslider
I've ran a few carbon steel brakes both radial and gilled. I tried an EC Tuner brake last year and while very effective it delivered a LOT of muzzle blast on a 20 inch 7 SAUM.

I tried a 4 port SRS Ti this year on my 7 SAUM and 30 Nosler. Both weigh right at 9 pounds loaded. I've never had a brake that made a rifle feel so good while shooting. The gills are raked back but the muzzle blast is on par with other gilled brakes I've shot in the past at 90 deg. Very manageable on both rifles.

Another vote for the SRS Ti. I facilitated builds for a family friend for twin lightweight 300RUMs and they're simply amazing for recoil reduction. Loud as shit but what do you expect?...

Tonyslong

FNG
Classified Approved
I've ran a few carbon steel brakes both radial and gilled. I tried an EC Tuner brake last year and while very effective it delivered a LOT of muzzle blast on a 20 inch 7 SAUM.

I tried a 4 port SRS Ti this year on my 7 SAUM and 30 Nosler. Both weigh right at 9 pounds loaded. I've never had a brake that made a rifle feel so good while shooting. The gills are raked back but the muzzle blast is on par with other gilled brakes I've shot in the past at 90 deg. Very manageable on both rifles.
Thanks for your info

huntnful

WKR
Anyone that is recommending SRS TI's actually use any of the other TI brakes? MBM, Muscle, etc? @Piercision Rifles any input?
I have MBM and SRS TI brakes. They both work equally as well. I prefer the SRS because it has a flat surface to take on and off with a cresent wrench. Absoutely no need to put a 5 port on a 6mm. Save the length and weight and go with a 3 or 4 port. I have a SRS 4 port .760" brake on my 300 Norma Mag Improved and the recoil is super mild. I won't put a 5 port anything else in the future.

brushape

WKR
I’ve used a muscle brake and a ti pro 3 port both on 6.5 saums and can say that the ti pro reduces recoil more but is louder if shot without ear plugs. I think the concussion from a shot is less with the ti pro though. The muscle brake would clear out your sinuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk