Best way to carry with FHF Chest Rig [whoops]

h2so4

WKR
It looks like the best way to carry with a Razco holster on FHF chest rig is with the slide alll the way back.

we could use this opportunity to discuss the merits of carrying with slide locked back versus an empty chamber.

1674753042319.png

OP
h2so4

h2so4

WKR
That is just stupid (picture). The answer is neither. Slide down, round in the pipe. My preference is on my belt. Pack belt or pants.
agreed. My suggested debate was in total jest.

Looks like first having a magazine, preferably a loaded one, would be a good addition. Looks like they are walking on a range though. So just checking targets?

KHNC

WKR
I used my FHF rig with a chest rig under it all of elk season in 2022. I practiced using my non firing hand to pull the FHF over slightly while drawing. Ended up being a super easy and fast transition. I timed myself drawing, aiming , firing and successfully hitting accurately at 20yds in under 2 seconds regularly. I carry with slide CLOSED and round in chamber. OF course, i knew you were joking. Seems idiots in charge of FHF marketing.

On a side note: my FHF rig is Nothing like the one in the pic. I wouldnt use one made like that one.

Last edited: