Best Womens Hunting Clothes

The wife and I were talkin last night, and she is showing interest in a more hardcore hunting lifestyle with me. She has been an avid hunter since she was 9 and is now 31. She has killed more deer and elk then I can count but has always had your typical low end gear that isn't right for the situation or layering needs. I am looking for recommendations on good layering gear that stands up to the elements. It surely doesn't seem like they have as many options as us with the big names out there. Thanks In Advance

The wife and I were talkin last night, and she is showing interest in a more hardcore hunting lifestyle with me. She has been an avid hunter since she was 9 and is now 31. She has killed more deer and elk then I can count but has always had your typical low end gear that isn't right for the situation or layering needs. I am looking for recommendations on good layering gear that stands up to the elements. It surely doesn't seem like they have as many options as us with the big names out there. Thanks In Advance
Kuiu
Arcteryx
Kuhl
Wrangler
First Lite
Outdoor vitals
Fallraven
Rab
Mountain hardware
Outdoor research
Beyond clothing

A couple to add to the solid list.

Sitka
Forloh

I bought my wife a Sitka ambient for Christmas this year and she LOVES that thing. Great layering piece of she gets cold.

The biggest thing with my wife is fit. She will not tolerate a men's cut and some companies do curves better than others. Make sure she can try on and return anything that doesn't fit.

Back