BHA Supports an Eco-Terrorist to Head BLM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Mods please shut down this thread and bring back the meme thread, we will all be better off!

more fake news cancel culture than you can shake a stick too in here. Damn libtard peed in my cereal 30 years ago!!! Herp derp

sneaky

"DADDY"
Exactly. As I sit hear today, I laugh a bit about some opinions I held 30 years ago while in college. Frankly, I would be embarrassed if some of my perspectives hadn't changed since then. Although I am not sure the "every act or opinion of liberal = bad and everything act or opinion of a conservative = good" camp would understand that.
So, if a child molester wanted to watch your kids you'd be cool with it? I mean, as long as they did that other stuff 30 years ago. What a stupid ass defense of this moron.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Here is a list of the eco-terrorist organizations that signed a letter to Manchin requesting her confirmation by expedited:

American Woodcock Society
Archery Trade Association
Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
Bear Trust International
Boone and Crockett Club
Camp Fire Club of America
Catch-A-Dream Foundation
Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation
Conservation Force
Council to Advance Hunting and the Shooting Sports
Dallas Safari Club
Delta Waterfowl
Ducks Unlimited
Houston Safari Club
Izaak Walton League of America
Masters of Foxhounds Association
Mule Deer Foundation
National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative
National Deer Association
National Shooting Sports Foundation
National Wild Turkey Federation
National Wildlife Federation
North American Falconers Association
North American Grouse Partnership
Orion: The Hunter’s Institute
Pheasants Forever
Pope & Young Club
Quail Forever
Ruffed Grouse Society
Texas Wildlife Association
The Conservation Fund
Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
Wildlife Forever
Wildlife Management Institute
Wild Sheep Foundation

Sorry to some of you who have a hard on over this, but I place far more trust in these organizations than I do your ability to appropriately analyze this situation.

Hell, some of you don't even know what meme is.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
So, if a child molester wanted to watch your kids you'd be cool with it? I mean, as long as they did that other stuff 30 years ago. What a stupid ass defense of this moron.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If a person who knew a child molester turned them in and testified against them in a court of law and help imprison them 30 years ago (which is a more appropriate analogy for this situation), I would be OK with that.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ what would all those conservation organizations and the association that represents all state wildlife agencies possibly know vs something you could get off some random internet site?

I have to go with the random internet site (although they were wrong once)

Chad E

WKR
This thread is awesome. It has lots of hatred for one group based on their support for a particular person's appointment. It devolves into nane calling about liberals and democrats. It's then pointed out that multiple other groups who the masses generally don't associate with being to liberal also support said persons appointment. This is glossed over and turned into liberal loosers and but they supported wolves.

Some of you guys should think real hard before you use the term snowflake and cancel culture in the derogatory sence from now on.

gelton

WKR
Here is a list of the eco-terrorist organizations that signed a letter to Manchin requesting her confirmation by expedited:

American Woodcock Society
Archery Trade Association
Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
Bear Trust International
Boone and Crockett Club
Camp Fire Club of America
Catch-A-Dream Foundation
Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation
Conservation Force
Council to Advance Hunting and the Shooting Sports
Dallas Safari Club
Delta Waterfowl
Ducks Unlimited
Houston Safari Club
Izaak Walton League of America
Masters of Foxhounds Association
Mule Deer Foundation
National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative
National Deer Association
National Shooting Sports Foundation
National Wild Turkey Federation
National Wildlife Federation
North American Falconers Association
North American Grouse Partnership
Orion: The Hunter’s Institute
Pheasants Forever
Pope & Young Club
Quail Forever
Ruffed Grouse Society
Texas Wildlife Association
The Conservation Fund
Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
Wildlife Forever
Wildlife Management Institute
Wild Sheep Foundation

Sorry to some of you who have a hard on over this, but I place far more trust in these organizations than I do your ability to appropriately analyze this situation.

Hell, some of you don't even know what meme is.

And some of us don't even know what an FDA-approved vaccine is.

Vandy321

WKR
This thread is awesome. It has lots of hatred for one group based on their support for a particular person's appointment. It devolves into nane calling about liberals and democrats. It's then pointed out that multiple other groups who the masses generally don't associate with being to liberal also support said persons appointment. This is glossed over and turned into liberal loosers and but they supported wolves.

Some of you guys should think real hard before you use the term snowflake and cancel culture in the derogatory sence from now on.
Full disclosure...How long have you been a BHA member? Money well spent, I'm sure. To each his own.

But yes, they did support the wolves. Sure hope ya don't enjoy hunting CO Elk.

Love it. You forgot the part about child molesters somehow being relevant.

gelton

WKR
If a person who knew a child molester turned them in and testified against them in a court of law and help imprison them 30 years ago (which is a more appropriate analogy for this situation), I would be OK with that.
Not knew, but was a roommate of said child molester, and then wrote his next victim to tell them what was going to happen to them if they didn't abide by the child molesters demands, while also being an editor of a child molesters rights organization, and only then decided to testify against the child molester to avoid prosecution....

Let's at least be consistent and put things in context.

Chad E

WKR
Full disclosure...How long have you been a BHA member? Money well spent, I'm sure.

And yes, they did support the wolves. Sure hope ya don't enjoy hunting CO Elk.
Off and on for a few years now. Shockingly enough I'm a member of several other groups on that list. FYI 99% of the time I vote republican too.

Full disclosure how long have you brought up completely irrelevant topics to a discussion.?

Vandy321

WKR
Off and on for a few years now. Shockingly enough I'm a member of several other groups on that list. FYI 99% of the time I vote republican too.

Full disclosure how long have you brought up completely irrelevant topics to a discussion.?
Just another in the long list of reasons to never support BHA...

I dont see you denying the fact that they threw their weight (and your money) behind the wolf reintrodcution, instead you're just gaslighting and calling it irrelevant.

How is that irrelevant to a conversation about a "conservation" organization?

Last edited:

TSAMP

WKR
Alright I'll bite with analogies. If I understand correctly BHA sucks because they are left leaning in their public land fights.

So the analogy I see is
Your hitchhiking south from Minnesota heading to Texas, your walkin through Iowa and a fella pulls over and offers you a ride to Oklahoma. But your like he'll no I won't be caught dead in that Subaru outback! I'll just walk because America!

See what I did there?

Alright I'll bite with analogies. If I understand correctly BHA sucks because they are left leaning in their public land fights.

So the analogy I see is
Your hitchhiking south from Minnesota heading to Texas, your walkin through Iowa and a fella pulls over and offers you a ride to Oklahoma. But your like he'll no I won't be caught dead in that Subaru outback! I'll just walk because America!

See what I did there?
Well, yeah, because he had a wolf in the back seat.

Mike7

WKR
BHA is definitely a mixed bag for me historically, but I don't think the next Biden handler's nominee will be any better.

It sounds like this lady did the right thing in ultimately reporting the spiking, despite her younger age, but she does have a tendency it seems to associate with radicals.

Not sure if she believes in the full mission of the NWF, but we probably don't need her to "operationalize and embed equity and justice in our organizational policies, practices, and programs" at the BLM, because everyone knows how great that always is.

It also is a little unsettling to see her promoting hanging out with people like Stacey Abrams, but I guess that it is hard to roll around in the swamp without getting a little or a lot dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.