biden banned russian oil import.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
Yup. We thought gas prices were high now, they're fixing to double. $3.57 on my way for regular this morning.

Making some flower watering pots out of gas cans since gas is starting to become ridiculous and I’ll use less this summer. Thanks to Joe and his administration I am building back better and recycling!

$4.00 to $4.10 a gallon at stations near me today for regular, and I live within 30 miles of three oil refineries. Local radio station WWL radio, says $5 is possible before summer.
edited to say: I think we will see $5 a gallon long before summer

Last edited:
$4.00 to $4.20 a gallon at stations near me today, and I live within 30 miles of three oil refineries. Local radio station WWL radio, says $5 is possible before summer.

$5 is possible before April at the rate we are climbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should be drilling our own, but then again that would be good for America so I doubt that will be pushed by our current administration.

KHNC

WKR
1.53 per gallon increase on diesel in Hendersonville NC over the last 10 days. Bllsht

IdahoElk

WKR
m3hfnJK.png

sasquatch

WKR
$4.00 to $4.10 a gallon at stations near me today for regular, and I live within 30 miles of three oil refineries. Local radio station WWL radio, says $5 is possible before summer.
edited to say: I think we will see $5 a gallon long before summer

It jumped .40 Ct since yesterday when the station by me refilled

And I’m in a cheap gas area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My understanding is we get majority of our oil from MX and Canada. One would think our North American partners could easily make up the difference (since we can't increase our own production...) for the right deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.