Bigfoot sightings during fires?

brsnow

WKR
I recall there are some big believers on here, with the fire situation, any sightings yeti?

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
I think it's pretty common knowledge that yetis, big foots, and maybe even tooth fairies live in tunnels where they're protected from the fire and smoke. They typically stay in the tunnels until they sense that someone has a cheap, marginally functional camera and they come out to take a look.

Mt Al

WKR
Bunch of nay sayers! Everyone knows that Squatch eggs hatch during forest fires. You may not see many big foots/feet now, but once they get out of the larval phase, loose their tails and gills and take to the hills we'z gunna be overrun.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
Bunch of nay sayers! Everyone knows that Squatch eggs hatch during forest fires. You may not see many big foots/feet now, but once they get out of the larval phase, loose their tails and gills and take to the hills we'z gunna be overrun.

I've been thinking about how to prepare for hunting with rabid yeti's in control of the forests and here's what I've decided; To do battle with an imaginary beast I think it's best to arm yourself with an imaginary weapon. I chose a .50 caliber BMG. Some might say it's too heavy, or the recoil is too great, but remember, it's imaginary. I think you could also make a good argument to not try and reinvent the wheel. If you've got something that's been effective on unicorns, jackelopes, or leprechauns, stick with it. Be safe out there.

AZmark

WKR
Here in eastern az we don’t have the bigfoots but we have a Pygmy variety that’s much harder to see. They’re green and like the high altitude area above 8000’ elev. and like to hide in the ferns. I was raised in a area at 7980’ and now live there again so have seen a few in my lifetime. They’re also called chongos.

Here in eastern az we don’t have the bigfoots but we have a Pygmy variety that’s much harder to see. They’re green and like the high altitude area above 8000’ elev. and like to hide in the ferns. I was raised in a area at 7980’ and now live there again so have seen a few in my lifetime. They’re also called chongos.
Yes, but the Chongos you were raised by, you called mom and dad 😁

Hey Bubblehide.................have we met??? You seem to know too much.
From your handle "Bubblehide" you must be real purty :) Must hurt to shave?
I have met way to many Chongos to know if we have met. But based on everything you know about me, we obviously must have :cool: