FNG from Sparks Nevada

Greetings. I’ve been browsing the forums and Lise ring to the podcasts for a while now. Grew up hunting with my dad casually, drew a good Wyoming deer tag back in 2020 and that really trip really lit my fire. Hopefully I fair well in Nevadas upcoming draw.

Hey fellow Nevadan! I apply to 6 Western states because our tags are hard to get and I want to hunt every year. I recommend going on at least one hunt every year. Get the experience built up, so when you finally draw that hard to get tag you'll be confident!

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NV member.

Eddie

Hey fellow Nevadan! I apply to 6 Western states because our tags are hard to get and I want to hunt every year. I recommend going on at least one hunt every year. Get the experience built up, so when you finally draw that hard to get tag you'll be confident!
Thank you for the advice. I’ve been applying in Nevada, Wyoming, and Arizonia. I’d like to add Montana to the list but the system is a little convoluted and I’m not confident I’m making the right choices. 😆

Back