Black Rifle Coffee Company

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
Just recently drank some of this coffee....none better IMO. After doing some reading up about this company, found a lot to like. Veterans, hunters....all American ethos. In short; love 'em.
Was thinking that these guys are naturals for the Rokslide community.

Ebby

WKR
Big fan here. All I drink. The instant is good too for trips. I like the protein creamer as well and have used the Ghee as well. Not sweet at all but provides a little extra protein in the mornings. They opened a factory not far from me in TN so I get to suppport local TN company, Veterans, Hunters, made in America, all the things I like. Worth it to pay a little extra in my opinion.

Lee

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like Via, but if this as good or better- I'd give it a go for backpacking trips; unfortunately sold out for the moment

jordan714

FNG
I found out about BRCC from watching Mat Best videos. Funny guys, interesting stories, great coffee.

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Big coffee people in my house, run through about 7 bags a month. Been doing the 4 and 3 bag BRCC’s choice 30 day subscriptions and haven’t been disappointed yet!

OP
P

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
Yup....and lets face it....great coffee and the outdoors goes together!

OP
P

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
Wonder how many guys buy the 5 lbs. bags of this coffee?

OP
P

Praxeus

Lil-Rokslider
Any comparisons to Dark Timber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...I used to drink Evans Brothers dark timber exclusively.....honestly, I like Black Rifle "just black" much better. Its all in the roasting and BRCC are pro's