BRCC In Hot Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Mr Roper has never spent a day working on construction site...He was looking for a payday, if he was really offended he would have left after compliant 27....

Someone will be writing a big check is my prediction. Possibly cheaper than the perpetual payment of insurance commissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw those BRCC guys and their toxic masculine BS. Please, all of you who are deeply offended, send me your BRCC products ASAP so that I can dispose of them properly. Especially those instant packs, but I will take anything else. Don’t defile your soul with this vermin. Send your coffee to me, today!

fwafwow

WKR

Well won’t be giving these guys any more $ sounds like it’s run by a bunch of pigs.
How long ago was this filed? I may have missed it, but I didn't see a date, and the lawyer who is shown at the top no longer works for the same plaintiff firm. Lots of questions, but I've learned that one shouldn't believe everything in a complaint. At least wait for the answer.

Hnthrdr

WKR
This is all speculation but unless you have spent significant time in the military/ around SOF community then some of the allegations may shock you, if you have been around some of those guys then some of the stuff that sounds bad might be taken out of context. I read the allegations and it just sounded like some SF shenanigans, I head the complainant in this case was a civilian, so the behavior would be shocking to him also those dudes should know the audience. Probably some truth to stuff but context is vital

How long ago was this filed? I may have missed it, but I didn't see a date, and the lawyer who is shown at the top no longer works for the same plaintiff firm. Lots of questions, but I've learned that one shouldn't believe everything in a complaint. At least wait for the answer.

Looked like last September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
Something seems off here. Even if it was filed in Sept of 2022 (I don't see any evidence of that, apart from the top of the laWow.org website), lots of time has passed since the events alleged in the complaint - which also says all harassment claims are being pursued via the EEOC, and I'm pretty sure that process doesn't take 5+ years. And it seems that this "news" has just been made public in the last few days - all at once.

Not sure if or to the extent this is true, but I found this article - https://coffeeordie.com/uvalde-school-shooting-solutions. The article says (among other things of interest) that the lawsuit was settled in 2019. The quotes thereafter seem a bit contrary to the complaint. Yes, the article discloses that the periodical/website is owned by BRCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.