Broadhead Case

ClayHunts

FNG
Anyone have for some recommendations for single bevel broadhead cases?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a dozen sharp broadheads in a foam filled 4" diameter by 3" high plastic jar (re-purposed hand cream jar) with a screw on lid. 6 were 2-blade VPA heads and 6 were Zwickey 4-blade Eskimos. They needed to be removed from the arrows for airline travel. Cost me "zero", kept the heads sharp and I had room left over for Judo points and field points in the jar.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
I put a dozen sharp broadheads in a foam filled 4" diameter by 3" high plastic jar (re-purposed hand cream jar) with a screw on lid. 6 were 2-blade VPA heads and 6 were Zwickey 4-blade Eskimos. They needed to be removed from the arrows for airline travel. Cost me "zero", kept the heads sharp and I had room left over for Judo points and filed points in the jar.
But were they single bevel broadheads? 😀

OP
C

ClayHunts

FNG
Just ordered the Easton case, thanks for the replies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
A quick pass down the tackle box aisle at Academy should have you set. Plano makes all manner of inexpensive organizers that hold lures or broadheads.

WCB

WKR
? I just throw mine in a small "tackle box" utility box or organizer whatever with the little partitions you can move around. Never had an issue with it. Then I keep my field points, extra nocks and collars, practice broadheads, extra peep sight, allen wrench, etc.