Broadhead

TJRNER

FNG
125 gr Slick Trick Standards. They worked excellent last season on Whitetails and hogs.

ddowning

Lil-Rokslider
If you've got the draw weight and draw length to push them, it's hard to beat large mechanicals on whitetails. With 1.75" 3 blades or bigger it is not often deer make it out of sight. I haven't had issues with bone or sharp quartering shots that some have. My kids and I figured up the other day that I am near 55 whitetails with mechanical heads.. My biggest issue with broadheads is that a lot are dull out of the box. I have been sharpening the blades on a lansky for a long time. It vastly improves performance.

ccc9092

FNG
I just bought a pack of Crimson Talon 150 grain Cleaver’s, which I’m pretty excited to test out this year. For the price point I sure hope they check out! $29 on Amazon!

When I was a kid I used to shoot their heads, I even still have a few but thought they had gone out of business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
feel i am always changing it up... i am not a mechanical guy but trying to grim reapers this year... seeing what all the hype is about.
If you don’t like them, don’t give up, try a rear deploying blade head. I didn’t care the GR, myself.

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
I have magnus stingers for fixed but I just picked up the sevr 1.75's and im excited to use em.