Budget pants

BLJ

WKR
Tried the Wranglers and the fit doesn't work for me. Are the Prana Zions the next step in price? Eddie Bauer guides? Thanks.

Deli

Lil-Rokslider
I love eddie bauer pants. I have the guides pro, 5 pocket, and horizon slim and I basically don't wear jeans anymore since they are so comfy. I wait until they are on sale for around $30. They are really light though so not sure I'd wear them for late season.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
I've got late season stuff. Looking for something else for scouting/hiking. I'll check out the guides.

Cdkessler

FNG
I use the Weatherproof Vintage Men’s Expedition Pant from Costco, they cost $15. Its water resistant for the first 5 rain drops, but they dry fast. They work well during the early season.
I also like the Unionbay Tech Men's Travel Pant that run at $20. They are a little lighter and dry super fast while on your body.

grndslam

FNG
Eddie Bauer outlet has a pant similar to the guide pro. Fabric feels a touch thicker with more stretch. Like them quite a bit better than the guide pro.

lvtuna

FNG
Prana zion pants are fantastic. They are stretchy, comfortable, lightweight, dry quickly. I hike and scramble here in Red Rock Conservation. They have proven to be durable. Favorite pants and shorts.

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
Where at for $40? The ones I'm looking at are the guide pro work pants. They look to be a better fit for me.

PredatorX

WKR
The one thing I don't like about the EB guides is the button. It is just sewed on vs welded. One day it is gonna go on ya.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Deli

Lil-Rokslider
The one thing I don't like about the EB guides is the button. It is just sewed on vs welded. One day it is gonna go on ya.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah mine is already getting loose on one pair. I've been told if the stitches come out or the buttons goes, you can just go back to the store and get a new pair with their warrenty but haven't needed to test it yet.

I’ve got the pranas and Eddie Bauer guide pro. I like the pranas better. Pranas quality seems better. The Eddie Bauer guide fleece lined are great for tree stand hunting as well. You can find both on sale on amazon often.

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah mine is already getting loose on one pair. I've been told if the stitches come out or the buttons goes, you can just go back to the store and get a new pair with their warrenty but haven't needed to test it yet.

I can testify to that. The stitching isn’t always prefect, but Eddie Bauer has replaced the pants with no hassle even after a couple months of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2dognite

FNG
Eddie Bauer guide pro’s are awesome. They had a sale a couple of weeks ago for 50% off. $40 is a sweet deal on these pants.

2dognite

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
The EB work pants are the ones I was looking at.

I'll look into Sierra trading post.