Kuiu every day pants

Looking at the Basecamp and Switchback to possibly replace some aging prana zions as everyday pants. There is not much here on either of them. Opionions? Good? Bad? Ugly?

I am an attack fan so I assume the sizing runs similar. I don’t plan on wearing them to hunt or really as war score work pants. Just wondering if they are on par with the attacks in terms of comfort And how people,like them?

tadace

FNG
I just received the Switchback pants, I've only had them about 2 weeks, but all I can say it's there like lighter weight attacks, minus one cargo pocket and hip zips. They are super comfortable and stretchy in waist and crotch. My only gripe is the zipper fly isn't very long, can barely fit my hand in there, but I do have large hands at 6'3 250lbs. Not a deal breaker, though. I ordered my normal size and fit well, plenty of room in the thighs. Will be getting more of these, great warm weather everyday pant. I have sierra base camp pants also, these are cooler and have more stretch. Hope this helps. Fyi, I bought them on sale, I hardly ever by anything at full price from them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
Desk Jockey
I just received the Switchback pants, I've only had them about 2 weeks, but all I can say it's there like lighter weight attacks, minus one cargo pocket and hip zips. They are super comfortable and stretchy in waist and crotch. My only gripe is the zipper fly isn't very long, can barely fit my hand in there, but I do have large hands at 6'3 250lbs. Not a deal breaker, though. I ordered my normal size and fit well, plenty of room in the thighs. Will be getting more of these, great warm weather everyday pant. I have sierra base camp pants also, these are cooler and have more stretch. Hope this helps. Fyi, I bought them on sale, I hardly ever by anything at full price from them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Thx. So I am roughly your size. I wear 38 jeans and need 40s in kuiu attacks.