Bushcraft USA forum

Hey guys this is kind of random but is the Bushcraft USA forum still around. I used to get on there every now and then. A few months ago I deleted Tapatalk from my phone because I was just spending so much time on it. I’ve had it back on my phone now for a while but anytime I try to get on the bushcraft forum just seems like its not working right. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was a member there for years, i know there was abunch of drama that tanslated and alot of people left due to them trying to tradmark the word bushcraft, I know it when that went down it the forum slowed down alot. I havent even tried to look at it for years.

I can imaging that would receive some backlash. Maybe Rokslide should go ahead and trademark hunting before someone else gets it lol. Oh well. I always enjoyed looking through the forum over there. I thought I had tried logging in on my computer but I will try again. I’m really into bushcraft and plants right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got banned from there because a moderator didn't like how I was using my knife lol

Back