Camper help

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys,
So did some tent camping with the whole family this summer.(wife and two kids under 4) I used my cabelas outfitter 8 man tent which is fine, but long story short I think we may go the camper route for just all around convenience with little kids, crappy weather and all the stuff it takes. Question being were looking at something smallish, just a place to sleep and get out of the weather. Anyone have any experience with the Ibex, Geo-Pro or No-Boundaries style trailer? wanting a sort of off road/off-grid trailer without the nutty price tag some of them have

Have you considered a popup?
They make some off road/off grid versions that won't break the bank.

If you're just looking for something small for a place to sleep and sit at a table to play cards or whatever as weather passes through on occasion, I'd really look into a popup.
Good next step up from tent camping to see if you actually want to get into a bigger camper.
They're easy to store, easy to pull behind just about anything, and usually don't break the bank.

As far as campers go from those three you listed, personally I like the geo-pro better.
It's been a few years since I did any camper shopping but definitely liked the build quality and features of the geo-pro over the nobo. No experience with Ibex though.

Camping with littles is fun until it's not hahaha