Can we please talk about nail polish…

OP
S

Shraggs

WKR
Formidilous@ thanks for chiming in!, I’m doing both!

Please re post the pics you shared on another thread especially the multi colored ones…

WKR
Loctite is good. Paint pen/nail polish actually seems to stick better, while also breaking free relatively easily. When done as I, and others do it around the screw head, it seals the screws from water and oil and lets you visibly see that nothing has moved.
I get sealing a blind fastener at the head, but is it doing any good below the ring gap where the threads are?

GotDraw?

WKR
Now THIS is a great thread!!!!
All kinds of polish out there along with paint pens. I even found some glow in the dark stuff.
When I did go "shopping" for the nail polish, I was surprised at the price. Jeez.
FWIW.....I use blue thread locker along with polish or paint pen.
Never had one come loose and its a great conversation starter at the range.

RandyView attachment 608939View attachment 608940View attachment 608941
Scientific tests have shown that 8 out of 10 Southpaws are better served by cooler color shades and Righties are better served by warmer color shades.

However, all bets are off when shooting south of the equator because the toilets spin backwards, Vortex scopes can't handle the southern vortex and your spin drift gets all f'd up. The only prayer is to paint your toenails in opposite colors from the color wheel and pray to the gods.

JL

JL

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmmmmm.........I'm not sure if that's true being I like warmer and vibrant colors.
Don't know about the equator thing being I've never been there........but my toilet does spin backwards, usually after a night of Pendleton. 😉

Randy

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Hmmmmm.........I'm not sure if that's true being I like warmer and vibrant colors.
Don't know about the equator thing being I've never been there........but my toilet does spin backwards, usually after a night of Pendleton. 😉

Randy
As a shellback I can tell you....... Never mind pollywog.

Too bad no one but @SWOHTR will get that.