Canis Technical Hunting Apparel

Anyone have any experience with this stuff yet?

Retired

FNG
I’m trying to find more info on them too. Does anyone know where their stuff is made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
I’m trying to find more info on them too. Does anyone know where their stuff is made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Canis has a thread running. Made in Asia.

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Seems to be more expensive than the Kuiu/Sitka without the reputation or technical chops.
Please go to our website and take a look. Our prices are market related and tie in with other top brands. We are direct to consumer so no middleman mark ups.

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone have any experience with this stuff yet?

The Rokslide team will be releasing a review sometime soon.

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
@Canis has a thread running. Made in Asia.
Our gear is designed in USA/Switzerland and assembled in Asia. The top brands in the market in technical hunting, mountaineering and ski are all made in Asia. That's a fact. Asia is the best manufacturer in the world right now for technical garments. They have the best technology and the most skilled workers. We would be sacrificing quality if we didn't produce in Asia. The USA simply doesn't have the technology at this moment.

4dcfries

FNG
Our gear is designed in USA/Switzerland and assembled in Asia. The top brands in the market in technical hunting, mountaineering and ski are all made in Asia. That's a fact. Asia is the best manufacturer in the world right now for technical garments. They have the best technology and the most skilled workers. We would be sacrificing quality if we didn't produce in Asia. The USA simply doesn't have the technology at this moment.
Don’t tell that to FORLOH..and bring your work back to USA