Cantle bag giveaway.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hope all you Roksliders are having an awesome 4th of July celebrating the greatest nation on earth! Just wanted to let you know that we are giving away a free side loading cantle bag with every scout package purchase until Tuesday at midnight. If you want the freebie, just pick your color and add it to your cart. Have an awesome rest of your weekend!

I think I’m going to have to give this stuff a whirl. I will put it to the test this fall, lots of guided trips and tired of dragging the spotter out of the pack mule. I am going to order a set and will let you know in the fall how they worked for me. Will also recommend to clients. I am also interested in the cantle bags for my horseback riding slickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think I’m going to have to give this stuff a whirl. I will put it to the test this fall, lots of guided trips and tired of dragging the spotter out of the pack mule. I am going to order a set and will let you know in the fall how they worked for me. Will also recommend to clients. I am also interested in the cantle bags for my horseback riding slickers.

Let us know when you get a chance to check it out!

slick

WKR
The approximate cubic inches of the complete saddle bag kit?

Sorry if it’s been asked before or posted. I looked but didn’t see an estimate.

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The approximate cubic inches of the complete saddle bag kit?

Sorry if it’s been asked before or posted. I looked but didn’t see an estimate.

The complete saddlehorse set would be 1816 ish on the rear (standard saddlebag set). 500 per side and 816 ish for the cantle bag. The front (horn bag set) would be 360 cubic inches, 180 per side. So total is 2176 for a complete set. Hope this answers your question.

Also, although it’s labeled as a spotting scope bag, it can be run on both sides of the horn bag platform and both sides of the saddlebag platform and is handy for a ton of stuff. Just food for thought. Thanks for the question!

Last edited: