Christensen/700 ejector question

I recently had Christensen send me a replacement ejector and extractor for my ridgeline. They sent it out fast and were great to work with. In the bag I see an extractor, ejector plunger, spring and roll pin. But there are two other pieces I am not sure on. I have not taken my ejector out yet so it could be part of that? I know it’s not part of the extractor as I had that apart earlier in the week. Any ideas what these are or where they go?
2698d2739af47ecc02820a0549b71d9f.jpg

e5ce6ba28124d450d57f4a6d7027ab01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This doesn't answer your question but how many rounds have you shot in your gun? Mine wouldn't throw the cartridge so I ordered the same parts you were sent. I kept going to the range meanwhile and oddly enough, somewhere close to 30-45 rounds shot, it started ejecting perfectly and has been since. I'm still baffled.

OP
beerbucksducks
This doesn't answer your question but how many rounds have you shot in your gun? Mine wouldn't throw the cartridge so I ordered the same parts you were sent. I kept going to the range meanwhile and oddly enough, somewhere close to 30-45 rounds shot, it started ejecting perfectly and has been since. I'm still baffled.

5-600. The more I dug into it, the more it seems they’re hitting my scope. Extraction is fine, ejection varies. I’m hoping a lighter spring or new extractor will kick them out at a lower angle, but that’s a hope and prayer.

Sevens

WKR
5-600. The more I dug into it, the more it seems they’re hitting my scope. Extraction is fine, ejection varies. I’m hoping a lighter spring or new extractor will kick them out at a lower angle, but that’s a hope and prayer.

Had this issue (hitting scope). Little bit off the ejector spring fixed it. Take off just a small amount at a time, like half turn then test.

I’m in the same boat with my MPR from them.

They sent me the parts with no directions.

But my buddy is a gunsmith so I figured he would know when I get around to dropping it off with him.

Not sure why they wouldn’t send a schematic.

There's threads out there on tuning the Sako-style extractor. I dulled the top edge of my extractor and was able to reduce the ejection angle so most of the time, it misses the elevation turret of my scope.

Check the bottom of your turret and you would have marks if extraction was hitting it.

Can also play with scope placement.

OP
beerbucksducks
If any one is curious, I heard back from Christensen. They said it’s a plunger and spring for their old style sako extractor. The newer guns have the m16 style extractor and do not use these parts. I’m going to hunt without my windage cap on and mess with the ejector/extractor when I get home.