Christensen Arms Ranger 22lr Worth it???

tdhanses

WKR
I’ve had my CA Ranger for 6 months and only put 400rds of Eley Target through it but it’s been great. I believe the issues were all with the first release and fixed relatively soon after, so far I’m very happy with mine.

crich

WKR
Or nah?

I want to get another bolt action 22 to be supressed, seems like the choices are the ranger or a ruger american rimfire for roughly half the price. Main use would be to shoot suppressed, small game hunting mostly.

Thanks!
OP what did you end up doing? I'm currently looking for something to throw my mask22 on and sportsmans has 2 ranger 22s in stock. The price that Im finding the tikka for Im tempted to just spend the extra 150 on the CA...

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
OP what did you end up doing? I'm currently looking for something to throw my mask22 on and sportsmans has 2 ranger 22s in stock. The price that Im finding the tikka for Im tempted to just spend the extra 150 on the CA...

I didn’t do anything yet unfortunatly, just had some unforeseen events pop up that derailed my hunting plans and some other stuff. I’ll probably buy a ranger in the near future though.

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
After owning both a Bergara BXR and a B14R, I'd strongly suggest waiting and getting one of the new BMR's they are coming out with.