Clothing - Anything Else Needed?

I know there are dozens upon dozens of posts like this and after reading many of them over the last few weeks I still have questions so I don't make the mistake of overpacking. This will be a bivy hunt.

Here is the list of clothing items I plan on taking for 1st rifle in Colorado this year:

First Lite - Kiln Zip Off bottom
First Lite - Furnace Zip Off bottom
Stone Glacier - De Havilland Pants
Stone Glacier - De Havilland Jacket
Kuiu - Peloton 240 full zip
REI - 650 puffy
Sitka - Cloudburst coat
Crispi - Valdres Plus GTX Uninsulated

On the fence items:

Gaiters
Rain pants

Underwear and socks are a given so no info needed on those.

That should be a decent setup 👍 Definitely get rain pants and gaiters. If/when it snows it can get pretty deep, I've used my rain pants as a vapor barrier aka snow pants to stay dry. Also it might rain. Same reason for the gaiters, deep snow. I would add a base layer top, I have an aerowool and Llano. And a neck gaiter or Balaklava for the cold and also sunburn.
Where are you going? If you're in a warmer area you could probably leave the Furnace, I'm not so I wear them a lot. I usually bring puffy pants for morning sits which can be -15-30 degrees.
And how about some gloves? Personally I like a merino liner glove (FL and Kuiu are both good) with another glove like FL Catalyst or Kuiu guide. I can wear both if it's really cold, just the catalyst when it's medium cold, and if I'm sitting I have just the liners on and hands in the pockets. I have FL Grizzlies but they're too warm above -10 for me.

OP
D
That should be a decent setup 👍 Definitely get rain pants and gaiters. If/when it snows it can get pretty deep, I've used my rain pants as a vapor barrier aka snow pants to stay dry. Also it might rain. Same reason for the gaiters, deep snow. I would add a base layer top, I have an aerowool and Llano. And a neck gaiter or Balaklava for the cold and also sunburn.
Where are you going? If you're in a warmer area you could probably leave the Furnace, I'm not so I wear them a lot. I usually bring puffy pants for morning sits which can be -15-30 degrees.
And how about some gloves? Personally I like a merino liner glove (FL and Kuiu are both good) with another glove like FL Catalyst or Kuiu guide. I can wear both if it's really cold, just the catalyst when it's medium cold, and if I'm sitting I have just the liners on and hands in the pockets. I have FL Grizzlies but they're too warm above -10 for me.
Thanks for the info and reply. I also forgot the base layer tops I already have and the Black Ovis puffy pants.