CO ATV - UTV rental?

Texarican

FNG
Google brings me places where you go ride ATVs by the hour at exorbitant prices. Anyone know of a place where you can actually rent a UTV for a week, trailer it away and use it where you want?

I know of a place in Fort Collins, but Colorado is a decent size state. Where abouts are you looking for? I think you'll get some better help given a general area. I for one wouldn't rent an ATV in Fort Collins if I was planning on using it in Western CO.

I know of a place in Fort Collins, but Colorado is a decent size state. Where abouts are you looking for? I think you'll get some better help given a general area. I for one wouldn't rent an ATV in Fort Collins if I was planning on using it in Western CO.

I think we have a cabin lined up at Tin Cup.

If your staying in Tin Cup, I'd look for a place to rent out of Buena Vista or Salida. I'm sure there's something in one of those places. I wouldn't think you'd wanna go clear up to Denver to rent something then back over to BV.

There is a place in Salida called Rocky Mountain jeep rentals. I didn't personally use them but a friend of mine did. Check them out.

There were rentals in Leadville and Lakewood the last I knew as well. Good machines they sell at the end of every season. I picked up a one season old Honda Rancher from the Lakewood store years ago and it still runs great. Anyway, check around and you'll find what you are looking for.

Hey OP, FNG here without enough posts to dm. At the risk of resurrecting a very old thread, did you ever find something? I may have something for you, if you are still looking. DM if interested.
He was looking to rent in 2018. Probably got it figured out one way or another.

Back