CO unit 66

luv2huntelk

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to swap info. I have an archery deer tag and have found some very nice bulls. Hoping someone would like to exchange info on deer.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Here I was thinking you had a moose tag, and I was going to help you out. As for deer, there are decent bucks in pretty much all areas of that unit from my experience.

OP
L

luv2huntelk

Lil-Rokslider
Here I was thinking you had a moose tag, and I was going to help you out. As for deer, there are decent bucks in pretty much all areas of that unit from my experience.
Sorry for confusion. I’ve found some very big bull moose in 66. Need to find someone with a tag. Got some good bucks located but always looking for more :)

gburk

WKR
Haha same here- we’ve got moose info and a deer tag. We scouted three days and saw lots of elk and several moose but very few bucks. We also have a cow elk tag that I’m optimistic about (though we’ll see how things have changed in the last two weeks!). Both are muzzleloader tags.
Happy to exchange info with anyone, tag holder is my 12 year old so I’m not looking for B&C.

Haha same here- we’ve got moose info and a deer tag. We scouted three days and saw lots of elk and several moose but very few bucks. We also have a cow elk tag that I’m optimistic about (though we’ll see how things have changed in the last two weeks!). Both are muzzleloader tags.
Happy to exchange info with anyone, tag holder is my 12 year old so I’m not looking for B&C.
Shoot me a PM. I can send you some way points. I'm am chasing elk down there.