Coffee maker

Keedman

FNG
Mr coffee is the best cheap makers
Just got the insulated 10cup goes off at 6 coffee is perfect up to 10pm

Northpark

WKR
If you’re a coffee snob get a French press if not Mr. Coffee. Thanks to being a wildland firefighter over the years I’ve become a coffee snob and I’m ashamed to say good coffee and a French press are always in my gear bag during fire season.

There I said it. I wear Italian leather boots and drink coffee from a French press. What have I become!🤣🤣

I have a French press similar to this one.

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
Im looking for a new single serve coffee maker as well, I’ve had a Bunn MCU for about 8 years and it stopped working a couple days ago. I bought it verses a keurig do to a stainless water resivoir instead of plastic and also it dispersed the exact amount of water you poured in the top instead of a 4,6,or 8 oz setting.

Ninja. Simple to use, clean, takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Coffee is a big deal to me.
Lots of days I use a stove top percolator, a stainless steel deal same as in use truck camping....use it on my stove top.
My wife bought me a semi commercial job de'longhi espresso maker about 10 years ago, they were pretty expensive back then, now they are crazy high.

I went through a couple Keurig models of single serves, seems like I get about 2.5 year out of them then they shit the bed.
My latest has both a full coffee pot as well as the single serve. It does a decent job howver the water reservoir could be larger. ..that said its decent..

Have a office model Bunn with the steel tank over at my shop, but has the preheated tank so it makes a pot of coffee in about 5 minutes total....its just ok, not the best pot of coffee by far.