Colorado 4th Season Unit 444

lovci

FNG
Was a total bust ...... Not very much accessible forest land. BLM land down low was void of any deer. Hikers, dogs, runners, joggers, skiers, you name it around every corner, road, and trail. It was unreal. I guess that's what you get for picking a unit between glenwood springs and aspen.

Mostly I'm just making this thread because I'm interested in eharing where other people were and how their 4th season hunts went.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Success on that 4th season tag has went downhill considerabley the last several years according to my research.

OP
L

lovci

FNG
5, you can draw with 3. Going to no point units from now on. Couldnt be any worse.

OP
L

lovci

FNG
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Success on that 4th season tag has went downhill considerabley the last several years according to my research.
Yep, I saw it, and chose not to believe it or thought I could work around it. I wouldnt even go back with 0 points.

Thats a shame, tough situation. The other outdoor activities have the same right to be there as you. But you waited 3+ years to draw a tag there...

OP
L

lovci

FNG
Thats a shame, tough situation. The other outdoor activities have the same right to be there as you. But you waited 3+ years to draw a tag there...
Absolutely, I'm a100% public land advocate. Still frustrating though....