Colorado Land Owner Tag (ISO)

EVD

FNG
Looking to see if it's possible to buy a LO tag for a CO unit that is a low point draw. Didn't get the draw this year but my 63 year old friend did and I'm hoping to buy a tag if possible. There were more than 10 LO tags issued, but I can't find any resources to find and connect with the actual land owners.

Without breaking any rules, written or etiquette wise, is there a way or place to find landowners that may want to sell their tags in a 'regular' low point draw unit?

Wags

WKR

There are websites that have them posted.

Having spoken to the Mod's on this. It is against the Rules for individuals to post LO Vouchers for sale on the Forum.

Last edited:
OP
E

EVD

FNG

There are websites that have them posted.

Having spoken to the Mod's on this. It is against the Rules for individuals to post LO Vouchers for sale on the Forum.
Thanks for the response.

I've tried the usual suspects like you mention, and a couple unusual ones as well. It's not a popular unit, for good reason, and no one seems to deal with LO tags for it. It goes as a second and even third choice LO tag. So scratching my head as to how to find the actual land owners to contact. Any help is appreciated.