Colorado Leftover/Reissue List

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Two weeks ago and last week I checked the list every 5 minutes when it updated starting at 10:50 for the 10:48 update, and none of the tags I was watching EVER showed up on the list even past 1pm........for both weeks. Last week I even tried to enter the codes at the update time.......even before the list updated two minutes later, and nothing. Leftover watch hasn't even shown the codes I was watching........but has shown other codes that I inputted just to test it. Something fishy going on there. I'm pretty sure the reissue tags HAVE to be added to the leftover list for them to be available.

If I wasn't a bowhunter I would have tried to get one of those ML tags that were supposed to go up today.

cnelk

WKR
In case anyone is interested - link to CORA is below

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Someone could submit a CORA request to the CPW asking at what time each week the reissue tags were transferred to the leftover list.
Ya, except if they never actually showed up on the leftover list, then there is nothing to retrieve. And if they were posted to the list, then they would have shown up on the list those days and there would be no need for retrieval of said lists.

WTFJohn

WKR
Put me in the group of folks that logged in at 10:45 and refreshed every 5 min for the update thru 12:30, never saw the B-list tag I was waiting on hit the leftover list. It also sucks that they pull the reissue list right at 11AM and say they are all on the leftover list, but then the tags get slow rolled out/maybe not out at all.

ColoradoV

WKR
Another person in the group that has followed this process throughly and did not see the tags I was after even hit the returned list….

Wonder why they are not hitting the list as I have talked to more than a few folks that are seeing the same thing….

🤔🤔🤔

sndmn11

WKR
Put me in the group of folks that logged in at 10:45 and refreshed every 5 min for the update thru 12:30, never saw the B-list tag I was waiting on hit the leftover list. It also sucks that they pull the reissue list right at 11AM and say they are all on the leftover list, but then the tags get slow rolled out/maybe not out at all.
Yeah I think that is poopy. I would like to know if the few tags I think my dad could hunt without hurting his body are upcoming, or sold already and I can go back to work.

sndmn11

WKR
Another person in the group that has followed this process throughly and did not see the tags I was after even hit the returned list….

Wonder why they are not hitting the list as I have talked to more than a few folks that are seeing the same thing….

🤔🤔🤔
My guess is they are bought in transit by folks who enter the codes and just keep hitting confirm. @MNTC could probably enlighten us, since he says a 76 tag found it's way into his cart, but I never say them on the leftover list.

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My guess is they are bought in transit by folks who enter the codes and just keep hitting confirm. @MNTC could probably enlighten us, since he says a 76 tag found it's way into his cart, but I never say them on the leftover list.

1102 I got it to go to the next page to confirm the tag. Soon as I hit add to cart it was already gone. But it did in fact make it available for purchase.

I took the pic attached to show it actually made it there. Above my picture on the screen, out of the frame, it says no longer quota available.

Attachments

• 20210825_110508.jpg
    20210825_110508.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I put 5 codes on the Leftover Watch app and none hit yesterday. All had codes on the pre issue list. I was at my PC for 3 hours yesterday clicking confirm every few seconds starting about 15 minutes early and nothing. Tags were rolling in about every 5 minutes from the pre issue list but not the 3 I kept trying to get.

I put 5 codes on the Leftover Watch app and none hit yesterday. All had codes on the pre issue list. I was at my PC for 3 hours yesterday clicking confirm every few seconds starting about 15 minutes early and nothing. Tags were rolling in about every 5 minutes from the pre issue list but not the 3 I kept trying to get.

I can only assume the Leftover Watch is pulling from the PDF of the 'Leftover List' and doesn't have access to what tags are currently available for purchase. Since the Leftover List only updates every 5 minutes in that time most tags are purchased by folks clicking furiously and these tags never make an appearance on the Leftover List.
It's either that possibility or some shady stuff going on at CPW 🤣 🤣

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I can only assume the Leftover Watch is pulling from the PDF of the 'Leftover List' and doesn't have access to what tags are currently available for purchase. Since the Leftover List only updates every 5 minutes in that time most tags are purchased by folks clicking furiously and these tags never make an appearance on the Leftover List.
It's either that possibility or some shady stuff going on at CPW 🤣 🤣
Your spot on with the leftover list. They make it on their system but don't hit the PDF because they are gone before the update.

For the tag I was trying to get it was available for less then two seconds and both were gone. I could only assume that the instant on and off the list was done at CPW for someone standing there or if foul play its a insider hookup to a buddy. But I'll just say someone slept at CPW and they told them the tag(s) were theirs. When it popped up for me I was two seconds or less between clicks on the original screen and before I could click add to cart it was gone. So literally I caught it in a one second window and in the time it took me to make one more mouse click it was gone. 2 total seconds and BOTH tags were gone.

The Leftover watch app was only good for years back when they randomly added tags over long periods of time. In this new system it's a waste and has No benefit.

Your spot on with the leftover list. They make it on their system but don't hit the PDF because they are gone before the update.

For the tag I was trying to get it was available for less then two seconds and both were gone.
So literally I caught it in a one second window and in the time it took me to make one more mouse click it was gone. 2 total seconds and BOTH tags were gone.
Where did you see your tag even become available? On the PDF leftover list then they were immediately sold? Or when you added the Hunt Code?

The people using the app or refreshing the list and waiting for their tag to show on there are wasting their time. Those tags are gone the second they hit the system. They will never show up on the app or the available list.
Sounds like the best option to get a tag is to either write your own Python script or hire a Click Farm in Bangladesh

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I wonder if leftover watch is going to give refunds.
I requested one. But I dont see it happening. They will just default to: well we pull the info from the leftover list. If it's not shown on there we don't have access to it. Something along those lines. Wasted 10 bucks on worse things I guess. Moving on.

I wonder if leftover watch is going to give refunds.
Not sure why they would feel obligated to. It was a useful service in prior years. Not their fault CO changed the process. While it's no longer nearly as useful if a tag is sitting on the PDF Leftover list it will still ping you even though the high-demand tags won't even make it onto the list.

Thomas11

WKR

For the tag I was trying to get it was available for less then two seconds and both were gone. I could only assume that the instant on and off the list was done at CPW for someone standing there or if foul play its a insider hookup to a buddy. But I'll just say someone slept at CPW and they told them the tag(s) were theirs. When it popped up for me I was two seconds or less between clicks on the original screen and before I could click add to cart it was gone. So literally I caught it in a one second window and in the time it took me to make one more mouse click it was gone. 2 total seconds and BOTH tags were gone.

The Leftover watch app was only good for years back when they randomly added tags over long periods of time. In this new system it's a waste and has No benefit.
So how is someone literally able to check out in a second? Is there some benefit I’m missing of trying to do it in person at a CPW location u r referring to?

Jethro

WKR
The people using the app or refreshing the list and waiting for their tag to show on there are wasting their time. Those tags are gone the second they hit the system. They will never show up on the app or the available list.
The tags are not supposed to be available for purchase until they are on the leftover list. Even if it gets purchased the split second the list is updated by somebody that luckily enters the code at that exact moment, every code should make an appearance on the list. However briefly that may be.

But I watched every updated list for over 2 hours and the hunt I was looking for never showed up.