Colorado Sheep Draw Results Today

ahlgringo

WKR
Just getting my gallon of disappointment ready to drink today- but can't help but be super excited this am. Thought we could post up and see how everyone fares. Good luck to all

blutooth

Lil-Rokslider
CC just got charged. This is the only day of the year that I wish the charge was much much higher. Best of luck everyone!

CoHiCntry

WKR
Having already drawn both sheep and moose in Colorado, I'm really wanting to draw a goat tag! Think I am in with 16 points this time. Every year I think... surely this will be my year? Nothing yet...

I've got 1 preference point fee charge pending. Praying the next pending charge that comes through is much higher!

ericF

WKR
I have 1 preference point fee that has hit the credit card, but not the other one. Just checked the preference points at CPW and that point is already reflected in my Bighorn points.

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
I applied for desert bighorn and goat. No CC fees and nothing showing for preference points or draw results online.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
just pulled up my account on CPW. do you know if they charge the CC that you purchased the app with or with one that is on the " cc info tab" on main page? That cc is no longer valid for me.

ericF

WKR
I applied for desert bighorn and goat. No CC fees and nothing showing for preference points or draw results online.

Looks like they did bighorn first. Already saw the preference point charge and just got the unsuccessful email. There are no preference points for desert, so you will either get charged the full amount or nothing, but because of this we don't have a reference to figure out if they have done desert or not. Now we will start seeing the charges for Mountain Goat.

kcarter9

FNG
Another PP for me, my dad has 20 pts and still can't nab up a sheep tag. It's starting to get ridiculous (as a resident!)

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like they did bighorn first. Already saw the preference point charge and just got the unsuccessful email. There are no preference points for desert, so you will either get charged the full amount or nothing, but because of this we don't have a reference to figure out if they have done desert or not. Now we will start seeing the charges for Mountain Goat.

Yep, I figure I'm too late to build points for rockies so I just apply for desert. My CC now has a $100 charge so looks like a preference point for goat.