Conceal carry

mi650

WKR
I got my permit in 2001, when the law was passed here. I carry everywhere I go, I can't think of a good reason not to.

For 11 years before I became self-employed, I carried an LCR in an ankle holster. The employee handbook was kinda fuzzy about the subject. Once I became my own boss, I carried a full size pistol and kept an AR behind my office door.

Now, I live a few miles outside of a town of 5k people. Thee closest I've come to pulling it out was at the gas station a mile from my house. Small towns are generally safer, yes. But in all the years I lived in metro Detroit, I never came as close to needing a pistol as I did that day a couple years ago.

Rich M

WKR
Lock it in yer glove box or get one of those lil cable safes. Illegal for employer to inspect your car. And keep yer trap shut. No one needs to know.

I like the LCP. It is a good little gun and very accurate to 25-30 feet, which is within “self defense” distances. Much further and you might not be in as much danger as you think.

my responsibility is to get home to my family. No gun fight fantasies for me. Killing is a last case scenario, i don’t want to do that to anyone.

mi650

WKR
Oh, in about '05 or '06, my wife started carrying, for the children. Seriously.

She finally realized that she was running around town with the kids, grocery shopping or whatever, more often than not without me.

Rich M

WKR
My neighbor lady did same. She realized that no-one was gonna be there to help if she really needed it.

Good thinking. She was extremely lucky you were around that day

This was him right before I told him to stop walking toward me and then "asked" him to pull up his shirt and turn around for me. When he realized the police were coming he got in his car, locked the door, and cranked the radio. I had the girl run several hundred yards up and off the trail. I got in a position behind a big old oak about 30 yards from the car. I told him from the start he was free to go, but I had him on film and was armed and trained. Not a small dude. You can see he's sweating through his clothes.
20190823_113843~3.jpg
20190823_113843~2.jpg

HOT ROD

WKR
Carry every day and when we are traveling here in Wyoming the rifle goes behind the seat in it place... Ur along way from help here so its good to be prepared for anything that might come Ur way

Nockdown

FNG
Hardly ever around town. Almost always one in the vehicle. I don’t own a Glock or 5.11 pants either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
My pistol is in my waist band from the time I get dressed in the morning until when I get in the shower at night. Every single day.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

def90

WKR
I carry, not religiously though. Kind of depends on where i am going. Doesn't make sense as anything can happen at any time

I arrived in the parking lot at the King Soopers in Boulder as the police were pulling in when that shooting occurred. People were running out the doors and yelling to run as I parked. I wasn't carrying that day.

IMG_20210322_144252999_HDR.jpg

def90

WKR
Who makes a good truck safe ? Another thought to keep someone from breaking into your truck would be to replace your "Smith and Wesson " bumper stickers with the "CoExist" ones

Definitely remove anything that might indicate that you are a gun owner.

MattB

WKR
If it’s concealed, how will they know you are carrying?
You have to be kidding? I used to work with a woman who had pierced nipples. Didn’t want to know that, but despite them being under clothing the entire time while at work it occasionally became apparent. Her piercings were about 1/3 the size of a nickel and we figured it out pretty fast - way smaller than any handgun.

Swamp Fox

WKR
You have to be kidding? I used to work with a woman who had pierced nipples. Didn’t want to know that, but despite them being under clothing the entire time while at work it occasionally became apparent. Her piercings were about 1/3 the size of a nickel and we figured it out pretty fast - way smaller than any handgun.

A lot fewer weirdos looking at a man's waist than a woman's boobs...

That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it.

Have you tried appendix carry? Very easy to hide. Ive worked with people for years that have zero clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk