Conceal carry

I often have one in the truck, but rarely carry on my person. With how much crazier things are getting where I now live, I should start carrying more often. I used to live in a small mountain town where I wasn't too concerned. But now, in a much larger place, there seems to be several incidents a week downtown.

I read this a lot, but I don’t understand.

If your gun is in the truck but you’re not, how does your gun help you? Hold on Mr. Robber, I’ll be right back, I left my gun in the truck.

If you’re gonna carry it, carry it.

P

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The response was to someone suing a company that doesn't allow guns. That the company was somehow supposed to guaranty safety. If the company is supposed to guaranty safety if they say no guns, then the gun carriers should guaranty safety if they sue for the right to carry at that company.
Yes, then I changed it up to a final consequences scenario. You don't sue just because some company says "no" to guns. You'd have to sue after a tragedy happened, and the company failed to provide proper security for the protection of their employees. Just think about all the trivial stupid stuff that people have sued their employers over.......and won. If someone came in and shot the place up, just saying they had a no gun policy isn't going to cut it.

xsn10s

WKR
My boss loudly said at work "You can carry if you want" which I wasn't pleased that he announced it. But I am happy to have the option. EDC for me.

Rich M

WKR
Yes, then I changed it up to a final consequences scenario. You don't sue just because some company says "no" to guns. You'd have to sue after a tragedy happened, and the company failed to provide proper security for the protection of their employees. Just think about all the trivial stupid stuff that people have sued their employers over.......and won. If someone came in and shot the place up, just saying they had a no gun policy isn't going to cut it.

what about all the places where this has happened already (shot up work places)? Have you heard of any lawsuits? Im curious.

Seeing more shooter training at various places. My wife has gone thru the training twice.