Contact info for Beendare

Btaylor

WKR
I wanted to reach out to him about something we discussed in PM about a year ago but I do not have contact info for him. If someone has it please let me know.

Cause he got mad and took his ball and left
I never give out other peoples information unless they authorize me to provide it to a specific person. And, after what you just said, why would anybody want to step into the middle of that turd.

I never give out other peoples information unless they authorize me to provide it to a specific person. And, after what you just said, why would anybody want to step into the middle of that turd.

Well in previous conversations with Beendare I know that he and MattB do some things together on the outside.

I figured alerting one party, they could speak to the other party, and make a decision from there.

I was just explaining why a PM ain't going to work. He still is active on AT, but some moderation upset him so he deleted a fair amount of posting and hasn't been active here since.

Well in previous conversations with Beendare I know that he and MattB do some things together on the outside.

I figured alerting one party, they could speak to the other party, and make a decision from there.

I was just explaining why a PM ain't going to work. He still is active on AT, but some moderation upset him so he deleted a fair amount of posting and hasn't been active here since.
I had no idea he wasn't still here. That now makes perfect sense. Thanks for the response.