@Nickofthewoods owes me money

Ok, now that I maybe have everyone's attention.

Some of us are concerned over him, he just dropped off. I have some personal details, but haven't pinned down his exact identity, and I'm definitely not putting it on blast.

Hoping someone knows him and can tell us he just had to take a break, however I did speak to him in pm's with some regularity and he completely disappeared with no warning. At the time it was a joke about being in the big foot area, if he is playing some sort of long game as a joke, bravo.

If anyone has info on him, please pm me so we know he is OK.

bradyhunt

FNG
I saw someone selling an expensive FLIR on FB Marketplace the other day... said they were getting rid of it because they gave up their hobby (Searching for BigFoot). I think the guys name was Nick, actually. Gotta be connected.

OP
Billy Goat
I saw someone selling an expensive FLIR on FB Marketplace the other day... said they were getting rid of it because they gave up their hobby (Searching for BigFoot). I think the guys name was Nick, actually. Gotta be connected.

It's along shot, but if you don't mind messaging me any info with the ad.

I didn't pick up on him being a Bigfoot hunter, just that he was in an area where someone claimed to have spotted it.

G7777777

FNG
Ok, now that I maybe have everyone's attention.

Some of us are concerned over him, he just dropped off. I have some personal details, but haven't pinned down his exact identity, and I'm definitely not putting it on blast.

Hoping someone knows him and can tell us he just had to take a break, however I did speak to him in pm's with some regularity and he completely disappeared with no warning. At the time it was a joke about being in the big foot area, if he is playing some sort of long game as a joke, bravo.

If anyone has info on him, please pm me so we know he is OK.
?