Crazy deals on Lowa Boots & MR Packs - 40% off

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Lowest I've seen on most of these, 40% off. Full size runs.

Renegade GTX $153
Tibet GTX $249
Hunter GTX Evo Extreme $288

And some other models I don't know much about but might be of interest. I have the Renegades and they are a great lightweight hunting boot. I know the Tibets/Hunters are popular around these parts for western hunts but have not owned them.

Also looks like a few MR packs on 40% off sale (Metcalf $330, Sawtooth $300, Pintler $300, Beartooth $360).

Only some sizes/colors of the packs discounted that deep so YMMV. MR is running a deal themselves and some other sites like BlackOvis also have them discounted so may be a better deal out there dependent on size.

OP
tclipse

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have experience with CampSaver orders before? Crazy deal on Lowa Tibets but I am always leery on a company that I have not used before.
I have ordered a MountainSmith Shelter LT and a couple of Therm-a-rest & Klymit pads from them over the past year and all went well. I posted the Shelter LT deal back in March and seemed like people got their stuff.

t_carlson

WKR
Anyone have experience with CampSaver orders before? Crazy deal on Lowa Tibets but I am always leery on a company that I have not used before.

I've bought lots of stuff from them. I think they are owned by the same company as Optics Planet.

Low prices. (Probably) bad customer service, but I haven't had to use it. That's usually what you get when the prices are really low.

Just ordered an additional pair of Camino GTX. That'll be my third pair, all snagged around the holidays on good deals. Margins on footwear are so high that 40% off by itself isn't reason to be concerned.

They had wides about 30 minutes ago. I picked up the Renegades in wides. At the time they had a bunch of other wides too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sivart

WKR
I picked up a set of tibets. Down to 3 pair now will have 4. I'm weak......l
Are the tibets the same feel as the Renegades? Sized the same w/ same width? I love the renegades, but looking for something that fits the same, but beefier

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
They had wides about 30 minutes ago. I picked up the Renegades in wides. At the time they had a bunch of other wides too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks @timberlinehunter. I will check again.

When I select my size (11.5/12), I do not see a width option, only the description that is listed as medium.

Eddie

Last edited:
OP
tclipse

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Are the tibets the same feel as the Renegades? Sized the same w/ same width? I love the renegades, but looking for something that fits the same, but beefier
I’m wondering the same and ordered them for the same reason, I love my Renegades. Hoping someone that has both can fill us in

sivart

WKR
I’m wondering the same and ordered them for the same reason, I love my Renegades. Hoping someone that has both can fill us in
let me know. I ordered another pair of renegades, but I'll wait to see what you find....

Clarktar

WKR
Dang, wish they had the Lowa Cevedales

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fallbeard

FNG
I needed a pair of boots for walking the fields and bought a pair of Renegades based off others’ comments. Thanks for posting.

I have a pair of Tibets and they are flat out awesome boots. I've been looking at the Tibet Superwarms for an insulated option. No Superwarms on Campsaver but I found them and other models for 25% off on Moosejaw.