Cuba fly fishing?

MTtrout

WKR
My wife and I are planning a trip to Cuba this spring and wondering if anyone has any recommendations on fly fishing there? Pretty much just interested in fishing the flats. We are only planning on fishing for a day or two but would love to hear recommendations on guides or DIY places.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Cuba this spring and wondering if anyone has any recommendations on fly fishing there? Pretty much just interested in fishing the flats. We are only planning on fishing for a day or two but would love to hear recommendations on guides or DIY places.

Damn, I'm envious! Sorry I can't be of any assistance, but I sure would love to hear how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw an ad in my latest issue of Drake magazine about fly fishing in Cuba through Yellow Dog Fly Fishing. I've never booked through them an am not affiliated with them but did get to speak to some of their reps when they were at the Fly Fishing Show here last year.

Riplip

WKR
Headed to Cuba next June for a 7 day fly-fishing trip booked through Yellow Dog. I have done trips through them before and they are very reputable and knowledgeable about the areas they outfit. Check their website as they have some good info on Cuba.

OP
MTtrout

MTtrout

WKR
Thanks guys! I will check out Yellow Dog and see if we can't get something on the books. looking forward to it