Do you keep your vehicle clean?

I park in my shop, so all the trash comes out of the truck every time I come home, or buy fuel. Whichever comes first.

Washed at least once a week. Windows cleaned a little more.

Dash wiped down and floors vaccumed about once a week, unless they get dirty before.

Do you stay on top of it?

CCooper

WKR
Goes through the automated car wash every Friday rain or shine unless it’s hunting season. Pets, kids, some adults, and food not allowed. Vacuum as needed- you could generally eat off the floor mats- again, unless it’s hunting season. Gloves off during season. But it gets a deep clean after.

Tmac

WKR
The exterior/interior nope. Occasional car wash, maybe every couple months. The last trip was muddy and the grands have not perfected clapping the mud off their boots, so 2 floor mats got shaken out.

I maintain it religiously mechanically. The fluids it needs to run are kept up to the severe duty spec or better.

I park in my shop, so all the trash comes out of the truck every time I come home, or buy fuel. Whichever comes first.

Washed at least once a week. Windows cleaned a little more.

Dash wiped down and floors vaccumed about once a week, unless they get dirty before.

Do you stay on top of it?
Nope

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
I drive 200 miles a day and 600 miles on weekends. Big trash goes out when I gas. But other than that no

My truck is used like a man's truck. Scrathed and dented in the woods. My bikes have lots of miles on them, scratches of wear. Same with off road vehicles.

Azone

WKR
Windshield gets washed about once a week, truck might get hosed off about once a year.
It’s a truck, not a Sunday cruiser. Through a black ice little tree air freshy thing in it and let’s roll.
As far as services and maintenance go that gets addressed ASAP when needed. 290K miles and still purrs like a kitten.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I keep the inside pretty clean but really only wash it after going somewhere with mud. I remember several years ago I was out in western Nebraska and it rained buckets for a few days while I was turkey hunting. I drive home and didn’t wash my truck for a few weeks. When I finally got around to it that Nebraska mud had turned to concrete! It took me forever to get that stuff off it. I’ll never do that again lol.
For the most part I don’t care all that much. That’s why I have always bought silver or white trucks because they don’t show dirt nearly as bad as a darker color. My neighbor has a black Tundra and thing only looks nice for a day or so after he washes it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
I got bibs in my truck, hoodie, heavy jacket, light jacket, vest, gloves,