Dovetail rings on T3X for a 30mm tube with 42mm obj

Boon321

FNG
Sorry to beat a dead horse with a dead horse but I am trying to get the lowest setup possible. I just got a great deal on scope list for a tikka ember in 300 WM. Amazon was running a sale on predator 8 scopes and I grabbed the 2-16 30mm x 42mm. I am not planning on a rail bc I don’t swap optics around. The rig is for an imaginary elk hunt I am working on makings a reality. Warne makes med rings in 30mm for the T3X. Sportmatch has T084 that are med as well. Should I try to find low rings and if so who make them for the tikka dovetail?

Go with the Sportsmatch t084. They'll be the lowest quality option that has the integral recoil pin. If you're ok with being slightly higher and an extra ounce, go with the unknown munitions tikka rings.

OP
B

Boon321

FNG
Thanks for the advice! I had like 30 tabs open trying to find a good solution and ya’ll fixed me up right quick.

OP
B

Boon321

FNG
I pre-ordered both the TO84s and the UM rings. Arizona Airguns said they should have them to ship in a month or so and UM should ship my the end of the month. Thanks again for the help!