Eberlestock bow superbucket

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have the bow bucket? If so, how are you liking it. Any lessons learned or reviews? I saw they are on sale for relatively cheap right now. I'm primarily looking for a case to fit my Mathews Atlas but thought the extra features of vehicle attachments might be worth it.

I bought one and it has sat in my garage for the last year.

If purchased, you will also need to buy a set of straps to attach it to the back of your vehicle’s seat; they are not provided with the item. Even with the straps you can purchase, the bow bucket is only really looped around the head rest. The bottom is left loose and bounces around a bit.

The bow bucket also just barely fits my bow. I really have to work to get it seated.

Used just as another soft sided bow case, I suppose it would be alright, but I went into it thinking it would be a quick way to load the bow and go that was a bit more secure than setting it on the back seat.

3/10, would not recommend.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Haven’t tried the vehicle setup, but the bucket for the packs isn’t worth a crap. Will not fit a parallel limb bow.

Last edited:
OP
W

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for all the replies folks. I ended up buying it prior to seeing these comments and hated it. Terrible product.

KHNC

WKR
i have a bow bucket that i adapted to use on my seek outside pack. Originally used on my old X2. I always thought they worked good on a pack. Never used the seat carrier though.