Economic impact on elk applications

sneaky

"DADDY"
Amen!! I think some folks, even here, have lost their marbles.
And then there are those of us who know people with no underlying medical conditions who died this week from covid 19 in their mid-20s. Elk hunting ain't what life revolves around.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

11boo

WKR
Very sorry to hear that sneaky. There is no doubt this virus is serious, and and many are hurting and dieing .

We also need hope for our future. Of course there is more to life than elk, but We have to have something to think about other than this plague, and Rokslide is a great escape for dreaming of a better future.

Best wishes brother.

OP
cardiac5

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
And then there are those of us who know people with no underlying medical conditions who died this week from covid 19 in their mid-20s. Elk hunting ain't what life revolves around.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that. I work in the ER and have multiple coworkers between 24-30 with no health history that have been intubated and hospitalized for over a week. I'm just looking forward to enjoying mother nature and not seeing people for a week. Its ramping up daily at work and its gonna get a lot worse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. I work in the ER and have multiple coworkers between 24-30 with no health history that have been intubated and hospitalized for over a week. I'm just looking forward to enjoying mother nature and not seeing people for a week. Its ramping up daily at work and its gonna get a lot worse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for what you do and take care of yourself!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
This "stay at home" is a rule NOT law. Laws must be voted in from a Bill presented to either your local state or federal government. Which hasn't been the case.

I laughed when I saw Gov Polis stand there and yell, "this is not a recommendation anymore........this is LAW.....I signed an executive order". LOL. Of course you did.....

One of my neighbors died on Saturday. She was 83. She did not have the virus, she died from complications from a surgery. A friend of the family died this winter. She was only 60 and I still don't know what she died of, but it was out of the blue and unexpected. Another friend died of cancer recently. We also know a 19 year old that died from some sort of intestinal problem that caused impaction. People die every day on this planet......with or without this virus. Yet elk hunting comes and goes every year........for those that choose to go.

Last edited:
All of these tickets are unconstitutional, just like the red light photo tickets and the speed trap photo van tickets (there is no repercussions for not paying these types of tickets).

This "stay at home" is a rule NOT law. Laws must be voted in from a Bill presented to either your local state or federal government. Which hasn't been the case. This is not Martial Law. This is simply a "hey, will you do us a favor and please stay inside so the spread isn't so drastic?!? We would really appreciate it!" The "fines" are just scare tactics.

That is true, it is not a law, but it is for sure common sense. I don't recall any law that say's you can't run out in front of a bus, but I if I need a law to prevent me from doing that I deserve what I get.

Of course there is more to life than elk, but We have to have something to think about other than this plague, and Rokslide is a great escape for dreaming of a better future.

Best wishes brother.
[/QUOTE]

WHAT! There is more to life than Elk? Hush your mouth! ;) Sounds like something my wife would tell me or maybe has already told me. Ok maybe it is true as there are deer and turkeys and fish but aside from those what is there?