Electronic Predator Calls

OP
PanhandlePilgrim

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Well gents, thanks for all your feedback. My better half just surprised me with a HammerJack this morning. Cant wait to get it out! Hope everyone is having a merry Christmas

TheGDog

WKR
RE: Christmas gifts - Apparently Mama was going to have given me some gift cards... but... my boy, now 13yo... (tear-jerker alert) he actually wrote a letter for Santa. (And he made sure to note in the letter that he was a good boy) She was surprised. (I as well) She figured by now he'd have likely stopped believing. So quick-thinking before he woke-up she crafted some letters from Santa and included the gift cards in that. For clarification, I've always kinda gone all in along with it, the facade, and say things/make comments to keep up the mystique of it, to keep that wonderment alive. I figure I'll stop when his actions/reactions show me he's totally over it at some point in the future. But oh man... when I ready that comment on his note in parenthesis "(a good boy)", not gonna lie... got a little choked up. :*) Merry Christmas everybody.