Elite Ethos

chasewild

WKR
Anyone shot the new ethos? I ask because I shoot an E35 and they built the Ethos to achieve similar string angle with the Ethos.

If they come out with a carbon model with similar dimensions, I'd be even more interested.

OR Archer

WKR
New Elite carbon is coming in December. I’m sure it’ll be similar to the Ethos. We just got our demos in. Haven’t had time to shoot them just yet but they’re nice looking bows for sure and have some great specs.

Mfjj just posted a review video on his Podium Archer YouTube channel. He had some pretty good things to say about it.

OP
chasewild

chasewild

WKR
New Elite carbon is coming in December. I’m sure it’ll be similar to the Ethos. We just got our demos in. Haven’t had time to shoot them just yet but they’re nice looking bows for sure and have some great specs.
Definitely will keep my eyes peeled for that. Thanks for the intel.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone shot the new ethos? I ask because I shoot an E35 and they built the Ethos to achieve similar string angle with the Ethos.

If they come out with a carbon model with similar dimensions, I'd be even more interested.
There is a review of the new Ethos over at AT.

Last edited:
OP
chasewild

chasewild

WKR
Video directly comparing E35 and Ethos.

And I will be doing a side by side with my E35 and the Ethos.

I’ve shot a few different bows the one that’s stuck around the longest is a Hoyt helix ultra that I’ve been hunting with since it was new but also had an inline 5 last year that I played with most of the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk